- Max elevation 4090m
- Difficulty Stremous
- Trip Type High altitude trekking and tour
- Duration 9 days
- Accomodation Hotel and Camping service
- Transportation private vehicle
- Group Size 02-12pax
- Best Season March-May, September -November
- Food Full board meals Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner
Druk path trekking is the ancient high-level route between Paro and Thimpu in Bhutan trek and Tour which is a popular short trek, designed for those who are in Bhutan for short duration. Experience countryside, mountains, high alpine, glacial-like monasteries, on the first day’s walk leads to the ruined jeli, Dzong which is high ridge above the Paro valley and commands breathtaking views of Chomolhari.
During our short trekking, we climb above the tree-line and cross several passes. We camp beside Clear Mountain-like, visit yak herders encampments and enjoy with splendid mountain panoramas of the peaks on the border with Tibet, including Jitchu Drake and Gangkar Puensum. Also, we will visit impressive Taktsang Monastery in the Paro and the Tashichho Dzong at Thimpu.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Paro Airport (2,280m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 2 : Day excursion from Paro to the Taktsang Monastery. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 3 : Trek from Paro to Jele Dzong (3,436m) – Distance: 8 km – 5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 4 : Trek to Jangchulakha (3,962m) – Distance: 9 km – 5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps
- Day 5 : Trek to Jimilang Tsho (3,880m) – Distance: 10 km – 6 hrs. Overnight at tented camps
- Day 6 : Trek to Simkotra (4,090m) – Distance: 7 km – 4 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 7 : Trek to Thimphu via Phazoding – Distance: 14 km – 7 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 8 : – Thimphu Sightseeing. Overnight at a hotel
- Day 9 : Departure from Paro by Druk Air.