- Max elevation 4,130 m
- Difficulty Moderate/easy
- Trip Type Trekking in Nepal
- Duration 14 Days
- Accomodation Hotel and Guest House
- Transportation Private car/ Bus
- Trip Style Adventure
- Group Size Min 2-max 20
- Best Season February- November
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a natural alpine amphitheater completely surrounded by snow-capped mountains, grandeur glaciers, all over 6000 meters. As close as we get to the Himalayan summits we will camp deep in the heart of the Sanctuary. Nepal Travels Expedition provides wonderful lifetime memorable adventure travel to Nepal.
You will witness the magical sunrises and sunsets when the mountains, glaciers, and snows glow pink and gold.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek beings from Pokhara with a short drive to the road. First day of trekking journey starts from Ulleri. Over the next few days we will walk through idyllic villages and along ridges .The spectacular panoramic views unfold to reveal magnificent mountain-escapes. We initially head west to Ghorepani poon hill trek and ascend towards poonhill (3192m) for impressive views of the mountains and sunrise. Walking through the oak and rhododendron forests we will enter the Modi Khola Valley. Thus, it is also known as an entrance to the sanctuary guarded by the twin peaks of Machhapuchhhre and Hiuchuli surrounded by an array of ice-bound peaks with the enormous south face of Annapurna I dominating the basin.
It is an easy walk to Annapurna Base Camp and we ave enough time to enjoy natural beauty of surroundings.We retrace our steps down to Modi Khola Valley before taking a different route back to Pokhara. While walking through villages we see the species of Flora, Fauna other Trees.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 2 : Full day sightseeing at Kathmandu
- Day 3 : Drive to Nayapul via Birethathi O/N trek to Ulleri or Tekhidungha.
- Day 4 : Then trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2750 m)
- Day 5 : Ghorepani to Tadapani (2700 m)
- Day 6 : Trek from Tadapani to Chomrong (1980m) walk for 5/6 hours. O/N at lodge
- Day 7 : Trek to Dovan (2700 m) 6/7 hrs. ON at Lodge
- Day 8 : Trek to Machapuchhre Base Camp (MBC) (3700 m) 6/7 hrs. ON at Lodge
- Day 9 : Early morning walking to Annapurna Base Camp(4100 m) and back to MBC after breakfast trek to Dovan(2700 m) 4/5 hrs. ON at Lodge.
- Day 10 : Trek to Chomrong (1980 m) 5/6 hrs. ON at Lodge. The trail leads to beautiful scenic views.
- Day 11 : Trek to Tolkha (1800 m) 5/6 hrs. ON at Lodge.
- Day 12 : Trek to Phedi and 1 hour drive to Pokhara by Private Vehicle and rest in Hotel. ON at Hotel
- Day 13 : Full day sightseeing around Pokhara valley. ON at Hotel.
- Day 14 : Drive back to Kathmandu. O/N at hotel.