- Max elevation 3,210m/10,529ft
- Difficulty Easy
- Trip Type Trekking and cultural Sightseeing
- Duration 9 days
- Accomodation 2-20 pax
- Transportation Flight/private vehicle
- Group Size 2-20pax
- Best Season February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November, December
- Food Full board during the trek and Pokhara/Kathmandu breakfast only
Ghorepani Poonhill trekking is known as the Annapurna Panorama trek, a short trek close to Pokhara which gives you an opportunity to see the greatest view of the Himalayas. Ghorepani Poonhill trail passes through several interesting villages and different cultures. Ghorepani Poonhill circuit trek is popular trekking destination where you enjoy beautiful mountains view, culture and people of Annapurna region in short time.Ghorepani Poonhill trekking is arranged in tea house. Annapurna conservation area project permit is required for Ghorepani Poonhill trek. Annapurna Base Camp trekking can be done from Ghorepani Poonhill whole year round, it is possible even in winter and monsoon season.Ghorepani Poonhill trek start from Nayapul, some trekkers start from Dhampus Phedi also and end at Nayapul or Beni Bazaar.
Ghorepani Poonhill trekking it is not necessary to have any hiking and trekking experience, the just normal walking experience is enough for Ghorepani Poonhill trek. Best season for this trek is March to May and September to December but Ghorepani Poonhill trek can be arranged entire year. If given itinerary is not suitable for you, we also design another itinerary as per your desire and duration of holidays. If you are interested in joining a group see our fixed departure date and availability. We arrange private Ghorepani Poonhill trek any time any season.
- Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu then transfer to hotel 1300m
- Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing and trek preparation
- Day 3 : Drive from Kathmandu to Nayapul Trek to Tekhidhunga.
- Day 4 : Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani(2750 m).
- Day 5 : Ghorepani to Tadapani (2700 m) with a visit to Poonhill
- Day 6 : Tadapani to Ghandruk-(1940 m)Trek to Ghandruk for 3~ 4 hours from Tadapani.
- Day 7 : Trek Ghandruk to Nayapul drive to pokhara
- Day 8 : Pokhara half day sightseeing and drive or fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 9 : Final Departure