Ghorepani poon hill trek is known as the small Annapurna circuit trekking, it is a short trek close to Pokhara which gives you an opportunity to see the greatest view of the Himalayas. Ghorepani Pun Hill trail passes through several interesting villages and different cultures. Ghorepani poon hill circuit trek is popular trekking destination where you enjoy beautiful mountains view, culture and people of Annapurna region. Ghorepani poon hill trek start from Nayapul, Some trekkers start Ghorepani poon hill trekking via Dhampus Phedi also and end at Nayapul or Beni Bazaar. Ghorepani poon hill trekking can be arranged teahouse basic according to guests demand. Annapurna conservation area project permit is required for Ghorepani poon hill trek. Base Camp trekking in arranges the Ghorepani poon hill trek whole year round it is possible even in winter and monsoon season.
For Ghorepani poon hill trekking it is not necessary any hiking and trekking experience, the just normal walking experience is enough for Ghorepani poon hill trek. Best season for Ghorepani poon hill trek are March to May and September to December but Ghorepani poon hill trek can be arranged the whole year. If given itinerary is not suitable for you, we design another itinerary as per your desire and duration of holidays. If you interested in joining a group sees our fix departure date and availability. Base camp trekking arranges Private Ghorepani poon hill trek any time in the season.
Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu
Our representative will meet you at the airport. Welcome you all and then directly transfer to the hotel.
- Day 2 : Full day sightseeing around UNESCO World Heritage Sites.(Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Day 3 : Early in the morning drive to Nayapul continuously for 7 hours.
- Day 4 : From Nayapul we trek to Ulleri (2050 m)by walking for 4 hours.
Day 5 : fishtail, Then trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani(2750 m).
The trail goes to the dense forest of Rhododendron. Walk for 5~6 hour.
Day 6 : Ghorepani to Tadapani (2700 m)-
Early in the morning we will hike for 2 hours to Poonhill for magnificent views of sunrise, Himalayan range -Dhaulagiri, Annapurna range fishtail, Lamjung Himal, from one point. After breakfast trek to Tadapani for 5~6 hours.
Day 7 : Tadapani to Ghandruk-(1940 m)
Trek to Ghandruk for 3~ 4 hours from Tadapani. Ghandruk is a village of Gurung where you can explore the culture, habitats of Gurung people. There is a Gurung museum in Ghandruk.
Day 8 : Ghandruk to Pokhara
We trek for 4 hrs and reach Nayapul then after driving to Pokhara.
Day 9 : Lake
We will do sightseeing around Pokhara valley covering area Bindabasini Temple, Devi’s Fall, Mahendra Cave, Seti river gorge around Lake.If you wish to do boating then you can do for an hour on your own and visit Tal Barahi temple which is located in the middle of the Phewa lake.
- Day 10 : Drive back to Kathmandu after 5~6 hour’s drive from Pokhara
- Day 11 : Drop to the airport as per your connecting flight.
Plans & Pricing:
Lodge Trek Camping Trek
US$ 720.00 US$ 820.00
Lodge Trek Camping Trek
US$ 680.00 US$ 850.00
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a two or three star standards hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included. (3 nights)
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a two or three-star hotel in Pokhara; Breakfast included. (2 nights)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the Trekking Guesthouse in twin sharing and occasionally dormitory style
- Nepal Travels licensed English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Annapurna Conservation Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Free Nepal Travels duffel/kit bag, sun hat, and T-shirt (yours to keep).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
This is the first time for our group to visit the Nepal, Bhutan and Kashmir region and we have enjoy it very much. It is very fortunate for us, being our first trip to select your company to arrange for us the tour, and we are very please with your service and support, and your co-ordination with the Bhutan operator. For the Indian operator, except for some minor situations, overall it is satisfactory.
I believe there will be more trips to come and will recommend to you potential future travellers there.