- Max elevation 3,300 m /10824 ft
- Difficulty Easy
- Trip Type Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Duration 10 Days
- Accomodation Hotel
- Transportation private vehicle
- Group Size 2-20 Pax
- Best Season January to June; September to December
- Food 3-star hotel accommodation with 3 times meals (breakfast|lunch|dinner)
The Kingdom of Bhutan, nestled high in the tranquil Himalayas is a haven for rich bio-diversity, vibrant religion, unique arts, rich history, cultural splendor, heritage and scenic grandeur. It is a fascinating land where time had stood still and preserved the exquisite beauty of this mystical country.
The vegetation varies over very short distances ranging from tropical broadleaf forests to alpine shrubs and lush meadows. Bhutan is home to such exotic mammals as Takin (a large, musk-ox-like animal), Black-necked Crane, Golden Langur, Royal Bengal tiger, clouded leopards and red pandas. Bird species range from the Himalayan black Eagle, and boreal owl to the Tiny black-throated parrotbill.
Our Culture Heartlands tour provides one of the best opportunities to experience most if not all of the Bhutanese lifestyle in all its glory.