- Difficulty Moderate
- Trip Type Mountain Biking
- Duration 8 Days
- Best Season March-May September-November
This mountain bike trip journeys you past history-laden grandiose and spectacular sites amidst beautiful and varied scenery from Paro to Trashigang. You will encounter pristine village settlements at Norbuling, Bumthang valley, Mongar and Wangdiphodrang. At every mountain bike trip on this 18-day tour you get a reward of a complete immersion into the culture, people, history and geography of Bhutan.
- Day 1 : Arrive in Paro & Transfer to Thimpu in a private vehicle.
- Day 2 : Bike Checks & Warm up ride to Buddha Point, 15 kms. Afternoon sightseeing in Thimpu.
- Day 3 : Ride from Thimpu to Punakha
- Day 4 : Sightseeing & Riding Excursion around Punakha
- Day 5 : Ride from Punakha to Dochula
- Day 6 : Ride from Dochula to Paro- 73 kms & Sightseeing around Paro
- Day 7 : Hike to the Tigers Nest Monastery & Sightseeing