- Max elevation 5545m
- Difficulty Easy, sensible to fairly challenging
- Trip Type Trek and Helicopter Sight Seeing
- Duration 6 days
- Accomodation Hotel/Resort
- Transportation Helicopter/ Private Vehicle
- Trip Style Demanded
- Group Size 2-4 pax
- Best Season February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November & December
- Food Full Board Meals
Everest Heli Tour takes you to Khumbu region . It is the home land of tough mountain tribe and Sherpa’s.Exciting helicopter tour to Kalapatthar at the base of Mount Everest. From Kathmandu domestic airport we fly to Lukla. Simply, a Gateway to Everest.From Lukla trek for two days in the wonderful mountain with stopovers at Sherpa villages of Phakding & Namche.
Shyangboche is the site of the World’s Highest Skydiving Adventure . After arriving at Shyangboche we board to the waiting helicopter for our Everest Heli Tour. Then fly over the towering Himalayan giants. Ama Dablam [6856m],Thamserku [6608m],Kantega [6685m], Lhotse [8501m],Nuptse [7879m] Mount Everest’s Western Cwm are the major attractions.Similarly, it is known as the Valley of Silence which is traversed by climbers using the south east route to the summit of Everest. The view of exciting Gokyo Lake from on board is amazing.
Finally, stopover at Kalapatthar (5,545m) . It is one of the finest viewpoints of Mount Everest . After exploring and taking pictures, we leave Kalapatthar then fly towards Kongde Ri (4200m). The world’s highest luxury resort is Yeti Mountain Home . At resort, we will spend time enjoying the panoramic views of Himalayan mountain with luxurious breakfast. Hence, it is a finale to a wonderful and memorable trip.
- Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu; Transfer to Gokarna Forest Resort.
- Day 2 : Fly to Lukla (2800m) & Trek to Phakding/Overnight at Yeti Mountain home Resort.
- Day 3 : Trek to Namche / Overnight at Yeti Mountain Home.
- Day 4 : Trek to Shyangboche - Heli tour to Kala Patthar - Fly to Kongde Resort - Return Kathmandu.
- Day 5 : Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Day 6 : Depart Kathmandu transfer to the air port