- Duration 12 days
- Accomodation Hotel/Resort/Guest house
- Transportation Flight/Vehicle
Experience Nepal Tour, offer with a taste of the country’s Culture, Religion, Nature, and landscapes. Nepal is the country of the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest and the birthplace of Lord Buddha. There are more than 100 different ethnic groups residing with a dramatic landscape that rise from 150m sea label in the south to 8848m at the stunning of Mt. Everest in the north.
Nepal Travel Expedition Experience Nepal tour is an excellent mixture of adventure to explore the rich diverse Nepalese landscape, the culture and religion that will satisfy both mind, body, and the spirit. Our UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu followed by a scenic Mount Everest flight among the high and mighty Himalayas in Nepal. Also trekking to its beautiful Annapurna region, one of the most popular trekking regions in the world and other trekking destination among them. Visit the popular lake city of Pokhara and ends out tour with beautiful nature walks, Jungle safari in the tropical jungle of Chitwan National Park. Experience Nepal tour is fit for anybody who wishes to explore the beauty of this small natural rich country within a limited time.
- Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 2 : Scenic Mt. Everest Flight and Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Day 3 : Fly or drive to Pokhara and trek to Ulleri (2050 m/6725 ft): 30 min flight and 6 hours trek
- Day 4 : Ulleri to Ghorepani (2750 m/ 9020 ft): 4 - 5 hours trek
- Day 5 : Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860 ft): 6 - 7 hours
- Day 6 : Tadapani to Ghandruk (1,940m/6,360 ft): 3 hours trek.
- Day 7 : Ghandruk to Pokhara (823m/2,700ft): 4-hour trek and 1-hour’s drive
- Day 8 : Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Day 9 : Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan 134km/4-5 hours
- Day 10 : Chitwan National Park
- Day 11 : Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu 156km, 4-5 hours
- Day 12 : Final Departure