- Max elevation 3000m
- Difficulty Easy and scenic
- Trip Type Wildlife, Culture, nature, adventure and Pleasure Sightseeing , Panoramic views of Himalayas,
- Duration 11 nights /12days
- Accomodation Hotels, resort and Guest Houses.
- Transportation private vehicle
- Group Size 2-20pax
- Best Season January - December
- Food Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu, During the trek Guest accommodation with 3 times meal.
Family Adventure Holiday experienced adventure travel with young children, a family visit to Nepal Himalayan kingdom is now a realistic option. Intending to provide a rewarding and educational experience for all our specially devised holiday incorporates a short and easy trek through the scenically splendid foothills of the Annapurnas. En route we can expect to meet lots of inquisitive Nepalese children and are assured of an especially warm welcome in their ever-friendly villages. At the high point of our trek, on Panchase Hill (2509m./8230ft) there are wonderful views of the snow-capped Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks.
Nepal Travel Expedition four-day Ghore Pani Poon Hill trek give us wonderful opportunity with family to enjoy and closed view of a snow-capped white mountain. From the lakeside town of Pokhara, we drive to the Trisuli River and enjoy 2 leisurely days of rafting. Drifting slowly downriver we arrive at Chitwan National Park, where elephant rides and jungle walks will keep everyone entertained. Mixing magical landscapes with plenty of time for sightseeing and relaxing in Kathmandu and Pokhara, this is the ultimate family vacation Himalayan kingdom of Nepal. Nepal Travels and Expedition provide wonderful adventure holiday in Nepal.
- Day 1 : Arrival In Kathmandu (1340m).
- Day 2 : Full day sightseeing at Kathmandu
- Day 3 : Fly or drive to Pokhara
- Day 4 : Drive to Khare and trek to Beri Kharka. To Dhampus 1900m. Walk approximately 5 hours
- Day 5 : Trek to Landruk 1640m. Walk approx 4 hours.
- Day 6 : Trek to Ghandruk 1740m. Walk approx 4 hours
- Day 7 : Trek to Birethanti and return to Pokhara. Walk approx 5-6 hours.
- Day 8 : Drive Pokhara to Chitwan
- Day 9 : Chitwan Activities for full day.
- Day 10 : Return to Kathmandu. Drive 5 hours.
- Day 11 : Trip concludes Kathmandu