- Max elevation 2000m
- Difficulty Easy
- Trip Type Cultural/trekking/Wildlife
- Duration 13days
- Accomodation Hotel/Guest House
- Transportation Private Car
- Group Size 2-20 pax
- Best Season January - December
- Food Breakfast kathmandu and Pokhara rest 3 time meals
Family Holiday Tour can be enjoyed with the family member or with relatives without any disturbance as this package dedicated to the family combing with adventure, hiking, trekking and wildlife adventure activities in Nepal.
Nepal Family holiday, take us visiting several cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu, we will head to the north known as Shivapuri National Park and Conservation area which is towering surrounding Kathmandu valley at an altitude of 2800m. This unique reserve is famous for bird watching tours, different species of flora & fauna. From foot step the stunning Himalayas from west Annapurna to east Mount Everest ridge visible in the clear weather. En-route comfortable hotels & resorts are available and for the trip will be short hiking adventure.
Our first steep trek begins from Kakani altitude 2000m visiting Shivapuri Village, Chisapani, Nagarkot, further Namo Buddha which is one of the Buddhist pilgrimage monasteries on the top of the hillside. Drive to Kathmandu then head to a southern part of Nepal known as Royal Chitwan National Park, You will experience wildlife activities such as Jungle safari with exotic elephant riding, boating, rafting also explore social cultural and lifestyle. Explore Pokhara known as lake city of Nepal from where you can view Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Massif Himalayan range and Pokhara is the get way of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Upper Mustang trekking. We are pretty sure that you will be able to collect all the happiness enjoy and experience as you and your family, will be guided by Nepal Travels Expedition professional Staff.
- Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu (1340m).
- Day 2 : In Kathmandu.
- Day 3 : Kathmandu-Shivapuri Village.
- Day 4 : Trek to Chisapani (2200m).
- Day 5 : Chisapani - Nagarkot (2000m) 7 hrs.
- Day 6 : Nagarkot-Dhulikhel (1700m).
- Day 7 : After breakfast walk to Namobudda
- Day 8 : After Breakfast, drive to Royal Chitwan National Park.
- Day 9 : Full day Chitwan National Park excursion
- Day 10 : Drive Chitwan to Pokhara.
- Day 11 : Sight seeing in Pokhara valley.
- Day 12 : Fly or drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 13 : Final Departure