Trekking in Bhutan is a unique adventurer. Bhutan offers really off-the-beaten-track, has wonderful landscapes, Mountains, old villages, Buddhist featured villages, Monasteries, Temple, Dzong, Rivers, forest, Glaciers, Base Camp, amazing flora, Fauna and huge diversity of culture and nature that affectionate every visitors in to Bhutan. There are plenty of opportunity to explore country and its culture, walking through pristine trails from few days to couple of week.
Glimptse of Bhutan
- Day 1 : Arrive in Par, O/n Hotel.
Upon arrival at Paro you will be greet by ours Bhutan's office representative and transfer to Hotel, Rest of time at leisure and self explore
- Day 2 : Par-Thimpu 2 hrs drive, O/n Hotel.
After breakfast we will visit National Museum, Paro Dzong, Kyichu Lakhang and After Lunch drive to Thimpu.
- Day 3 : Day trip to Punakha, Wangdi, O/n Hotel Thimpu.
An early morning after breakfast drive to Punakha the winter home of central monk body( je khenpo) and wangdi visit Dzongs and pm drive back to Thimpu.
- Day 4 : Sight seeing tours of Thimpu
includes Memorial chorten, National Library, Painting school, handicraft center an evening drive to Paro
- Day 5 : Final day, transfer to Airport farewell,
We will drop you to tehe airport 3 hours before connecting flight
- All Land transports (Toyota luxury coach, ac/non ac cars)
- Ponies, Riding horses and yaks( on request) for Trekking
- Twin Sharing Accommodation in the best available mode(Hotels or Tourist Cottage) with Full board meals (catered to Personal orders and tastes)
- English Speaking guide
- Temple and Monasteries Entrance fees and Permit
- During Trek accommodation in tents with therm rest mattresses with freshly cooked full board Meals.
- Required porters, Cook, Kitchen Boy , Sherpa Staff, Dinning Tent, First Aid Kid.
- Hot drinks; Like Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Chair and Table, Cutlery Set, twin sharing basis.
- Flight Ticket: Delhi/Bangkok/Kathmandu-Paro via Versa flight ticket costs
- visa fees (US$ 20), airport departure tax (US$ 10),
- Bar drinks, personal expenses, laundry and Tipping
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.The Kingdom of Bhutan, nestled high in the tranquil Himalayas is a…
I and my husband from France we did small trekking to Annapurna base camp from Pokhara, Dilip was our guide he did great jobs and Amrit from Nepal travels and Expedition serve great jobs. Guide service and knowledge were perfect, Hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu was nice overall everything went well. good job Amrit and His Team.
Mickala and Erwann from France