Trekking in Bhutan is a unique adventurer. Bhutan offers really off-the-beaten-track, has wonderful landscapes, Mountains, old villages, Buddhist featured villages, Monasteries, Temple, Dzong, Rivers, forest, Glaciers, Base Camp, amazing flora, Fauna and huge diversity of culture and nature that affectionate every visitors in to Bhutan. There are plenty of opportunity to explore country and its culture, walking through pristine trails from few days to couple of week.
Glimptse of Bhutan
Day 1 : Arrive in Par, O/n Hotel.
Upon arrival at Paro you will be greet by ours Bhutan's office representative and transfer to Hotel, Rest of time at leisure and self explore
Day 2 : Par-Thimpu 2 hrs drive, O/n Hotel.
After breakfast we will visit National Museum, Paro Dzong, Kyichu Lakhang and After Lunch drive to Thimpu.
Day 3 : Day trip to Punakha, Wangdi, O/n Hotel Thimpu.
An early morning after breakfast drive to Punakha the winter home of central monk body( je khenpo) and wangdi visit Dzongs and pm drive back to Thimpu.
Day 4 : Sight seeing tours of Thimpu
includes Memorial chorten, National Library, Painting school, handicraft center an evening drive to Paro
- Day 5 : Final day, transfer to Airport farewell,
- All Land transports (Toyota luxury coach, ac/non ac cars)
- Ponies, Riding horses and yaks( on request) for Trekking
- Twin Sharing Accommodation in the best available mode(Hotels or Tourist Cottage) with Full board meals (catered to Personal orders and tastes)
- English Speaking guide
- Temple and Monasteries Entrance fees and Permit
- During Trek accommodation in tents with therm rest mattresses with freshly cooked full board Meals.
- Required porters, Cook, Kitchen Boy , Sherpa Staff, Dinning Tent, First Aid Kid.
- Hot drinks; Like Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Chair and Table, Cutlery Set, twin sharing basis.
- Flight Ticket: Delhi/Bangkok/Kathmandu-Paro via Versa flight ticket costs
- visa fees (US$ 20), airport departure tax (US$ 10),
- Bar drinks, personal expenses, laundry and Tipping
Lhasa and Everest Base Camp Tour is an 8-day journey that begins and ends in Lhasa with a visit to the…
The Annapurna Sanctuary is a natural alpine amphitheatre completely surrounded by snow capped mountains, Grandeurs Glaciers, all over 6000 meters….
Trekking in Bhutan is a unique adventurer. Bhutan offers really off-the-beaten-track, has wonderful landscapes, Mountains, old villages, Buddhist featured villages,…
For experienced adventure travelers with young children, a family visit to the Nepal Himalayas is now a realistic option. Aiming…
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal. It is located at an altitude of 1300m from the sea level and…
This is the first time for our group to visit the Nepal, Bhutan and Kashmir region and we have enjoy it very much. It is very fortunate for us, being our first trip to select your company to arrange for us the tour, and we are very please with your service and support, and your co-ordination with the Bhutan operator. For the Indian operator, except for some minor situations, overall it is satisfactory.
I believe there will be more trips to come and will recommend to you potential future travellers there.