- Max elevation 3000m
- Difficulty Moderate
- Trip Type Sightseeing and adventure Trekking
- Duration 15 days
- Accomodation Hotel/Resort/Tea house
- Transportation Flight/private vehicle
- Group Size Min 2-max 20 people
- Best Season January - June, August - December
- Food Bed and breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara, 3 times during the trek.
Jomsom Muktinath trekking route goes through world deepest gorge river Kaligandaki, dense rhododendron forest, and ethical villages, with Hindus feature lower part, upper part Buddhist feature with the old temple, monasteries, apple plantation, terraced rice field and buckwheat, enjoy Thakali culture, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and other numerous mountain views are spectacular, and the route actually crosses to the other side of the main Annapurna Himalayan range for some unusual views of the northern flanks.
The entire route remains below 3000 meters, though the trek is still strenuous enough to be stimulating (see the Route Profile for the trek around Annapurna). Jomsom Muktinath Trekking is known as pilgrimage many of the Hindus and Buddhist devotees like to visit once it is a good trek if you wish to avoid high altitudes and travel with your family and kids above 12 years.
- Day 1 : Kathmandu arrival, O/n Hotel.
- Day 2 : Explore Kathmandu O/n Hotel
- Day 3 : Drive to Pokhara (200kms) -5 hrs, overnight Hotel
- Day 4 : Pokhara to Ulleri at 2070 Mtrs-5hrs trek.overnight at a guest house.
- Day 5 : After Breakfast Trek to Ghorapani (2775M), 5-6 hrs.overnight at a guest house
- Day 6 : Ghorepani-Punhill-Tataopani 1100mtrs-6-7hrs trek
- Day 7 : Tatopani to Ghasa 2080m, 6hrs, O/n Lodge.
- Day 8 : After breakfast trek to Tukuche(2590m) -6 hrs
- Day 9 : After breakfast, trek to Kagbeni (2810m).6-7hrs.
- Day 10 : After breakfast, trek to Muktinath(3710m),6-7hrs. O/n Lodge
- Day 11 : After breakfast trek to Jomsom (2713m), 5-6hrs
- Day 12 : Jomsom-Pokhara O/n Hotel
- Day 13 : Drive to Kathamndu, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 14 : Kathmandu sightseeing
- Day 15 : Departure