- Trip Code NTEL2
- Max elevation 5600 Meter
- Difficulty Challenging
- Trip Type Trekking and Tour
- Duration 16 Days
- Accomodation Hotel and Guest House
- Transportation Car/Jeep/Van/Bus
- Trip Style Cultural and Religious
- Group Size Fixed departure Minimum 4 plus and Private Tour Minimum two persons require
- Best Season April - October
- Food freshly cooked vegetarian Indian and western style simple food.
Mt.Kailash (22028feet) considered to be a physical embodiment of the mythical Mt. Meru is believed to be the most sacred mountain in the world. It’s known as snow dusted rock pyramid in located in the scenery rich in the western part of Tibet, located between the Himalayas and Karakorum ranges. From this peak, one can enjoy the view of Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and Nepal. It is considered most auspicious to make a religious pilgrimage around its fifty-three kilometers circuit about 32 miles parikrama.
Mt Kailash is one of the important religious significance and includes the two turquoise-blue, the pristine high-altitude lake of Manasoraver and Rakshesa. Mount Kailash is regarded holy by followers of several religions to Hindus and Buddhism, Kailash is the abode of Lord Shiva and Lake Manasarovar the soul of Brahima. As per the Tibetan culture Kailash calls Kailash Kang Rinpoche. Jains worship it as Mt. Ashtapada, The peak from which the religion’s founder, Rishabanatha, achieved spiritual liberation, as the followers of Bon-Po, the ancient pre-Buddhist shamanistic religion of Tibet, reserve Kailash as the soul of Tibet. The another contributing to the mystical aspect of Kailash has four most sacred Rivers of the Indian sub-continent begin from Tibet-Sutlej, Karnali a major tributary of the Ganga, Brahmaputra, and Indus. The end of the Rivers more than 2000km apart, still they all have the source within 100 km of Kailash. This holy region is known as the navel of the universe attracting scholars and researcher from all over the world. Mount Kailash was known as the Sumeru Parbat in Hindu epic. This tour provides a spiritually enriching, naturally unique truly rewarding journey of a lifetime.
- Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu then transfer to hotel 1300m
- Day 2 : Full day sightseeing tour around UNESCO heritage sites
- Day 3 : Fly to Lhasa 3650m
- Day 4 : Sightseeing at Lhasa
- Day 5 : Drive to Gyantse from Lhasa via Yamdrok Lake O/N
- Day 6 : Drive to Shigatse, 3800m and sightseeing around Monastery
- Day 7 : Drive to Saga 4200m(5-6hrs)
- Day 8 : Drive to Manasoravar Lake 4500m(6-7 hrs)
- Day 9 : Drive to Tarboche and trek to Dirapuk 4700m(5-6 hrs)
- Day 10 : Trek to Zuthulpuk cross Dolmala Pass 5600m
- Day 11 : Drive continue to Horchu from Zuthulpuk
- Day 12 : Drive back to Saga
- Day 13 : Drive to Shigatse from Saga
- Day 14 : Drive back to Lhasa.
- Day 15 : Back to Kathmandu from Lhasa
- Day 16 : Departure