- Trip Code NTETK
- Max elevation 5600 Meter
- Difficulty Challenging
- Trip Type Kailash Pilgrimage tour
- Duration 10 days
- Accomodation Hotel and Guest House
- Transportation jeep/van/bus
- Trip Style Religious
- Group Size 2-50 pax
- Best Season April to October.
- Food Freshly cooked vegetarian western, Indian, Chinese simple food.
Mt.Kailash (22028feet) Considered to be a physical embodiment of the mythical Mt. Meru is believed to be the most sacred mountain in the world. It’s known as snow dusted rock pyramid in located in the scenery rich in the western part of Tibet, located between the Himalayas and Karakorum ranges. From this peak, one can enjoy the view of Afganistan, Pakistan, India, and Nepal. It is considered most auspicious to make a religious pilgrimage around its fifty-three kilometers circuit about 32 miles parikrama.
Mt Kailash is one of the important religious significance and includes the two turquoise-blue, the pristine high-altitude lake of Manasoraver and Rakshesa. Mount Kailash is regarded holy by followers of several religions to Hindus and Buddhism, Kailash is the abode of Lord Shiva and Lake Manasarovar the soul of Brahima. As per the Tibetan culture Kailash calls Kailash Kang Rinpoche. Jains worship it as Mt. Ashtapada, The peak from which the religion’s founder, Rishabanatha, achieved spiritual liberation, as the followers of Bon-Po, the ancient pre-Buddhist shamanistic religion of Tibet, reserve Kailash as the soul of Tibet. The another contributing to the mystical aspect of Kailash has four most sacred Rivers of the Indian sub-continent begin from Tibet-Sutlej, Karnali a major tributary of the Ganga, Brahmaputra, and Indus. The end of the Rivers more than 2000km apart, still they all have the source within 100 km of Kailash. This holy region is known as the navel of the universe attracting scholars and researcher from all over the world. Mount Kailash was known as the Sumeru Parbat in Hindu epic. This tour provides a spiritually enriching, naturally unique truly rewarding journey of a lifetime.
- Day 1 : Arrive at Kathmandu 1300m.
- Day 2 : Half day sightseeing around UNESCO Heritage sites then fly to Neplagunj
- Day 3 : Fly to Simikot
- Day 4 : Fly to Hilsa and drive to Purang
- Day 5 : Drive to Manasarovar Lake(4500m)
- Day 6 : Drive to Tarboche
- Day 7 : Trek to Zuthulpuk cross Dolmala Pass 5600m 22km.
- Day 8 : Fly back to Hilsa
- Day 9 : Fly to Simikot from Hilsa and Simikot to Nepalgunj
- Day 10 : Final Departure