- Max elevation 4300m
- Difficulty Moderate/challenging
- Trip Type Cultural adventure
- Duration 8 Days
- Accomodation Hotel/ Guest House
- Transportation Flight/private vehicle
- Trip Style Demanded
- Group Size 2-25 pax
- Best Season April-November and February
- Food Breakfast
Tibet Overland tour is one of the best selling tours this is always best and popular one among the nomad explore. Tibet Overland tour allows travelers to experience an adventure ecstasy on the roof of the world. The journey starts at Kathmandu by joining up on transfer to Tibet borderland and followed and end to Lhasa city Tibet after visiting wonders of around. Along the overland tour, we cross several challenging high passes with magnificent views, Lakes, and various cultural hub town. This tour package is designed to fit all average level traveler and as much as possible and comfort tour in the high plain land.
Lhasa Overland Tour takes you to glimpse day by day new culture, you will encounter the number of magnificent destination and major attractions of the areas Tibet’s most prosperous other towns Xigatse, Gyantse, and Lhatse. There you will be visiting Monasteries and other historical places. Your tour end at Lhasa will allow visiting outstanding architecture Potala Palace, Barkhor Tibetan market, Jokhang Temple and various attractions. Last day you will be transfer to Airport or train station for the onward journey to Mainland China.
- Day 1 : Kathmandu (1300) -Kerung Border (145 Km) 06-07 hours drive.
- Day 2 : Kyirong - Tingri (4300m) / Lhatse (4,350m): 225 Km/244 Km.
- Day 3 : Tingri/Lhaste - Xigatse (3,900 M): 244 Km.
- Day 4 : Xigatse - Gyantse (3,950m): 90 Km.
- Day 5 : Gyantse - Lhasa (3,650m): 261 Km.
- Day 6 : Sightseeing In Lhasa.
- Day 7 : Sightseeing In Lhasa.
- Day 8 : Lhasa - Kathmandu or continue to Mainland China