- Max elevation 2000m
- Difficulty Easy and scenic
- Trip Type Culture, Heritage and wildlife tour
- Duration 07 Nights 08 Days
- Accomodation Hotel
- Transportation private vehicle
- Group Size 2-20pax
- Best Season January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- Food Kathmandu and Pokhara will provide hotel accommodation with breakfast, in Chitwan all jungle activities with 3 times meal
Nepal Cultural wildlife Tour is the land of splendid nature and rich cultural country which you explore in different facts. Nepal Travels and Expedition give you an opportunity to explore three different regions of the country. Varying from the culture hub teamed with the fascinating ancient buildings like Kathmandu a cultural and religion hub, the breathtaking scenery of the Annapurna Himalayan Range like Pokhara and the huge fertile forest like Chitwan National Park in the western Region Terai. This is remarkable trip will make you realize that Nepal has much to explore.
The Chitwan National Park, the longest history of conservation for many years this was Royal Hunting Ground for the King and dignitaries of Nepal and therefore was not hunted by the general public. However, Chitwan becomes famous and favorite sport for Big Game of safari Hunters in the late nineteenth and early to mid-twentieth centuries. this was coupled with a sugar in local human populations following the development of anti-malaria medicines in the mid-twentieth century. The long-term effect was a drastic decrease in jungle habitat and animal populations in the Chitwan jungles were converted to farmland and big game was hunted and poached to dangerously low numbers.
- Day 1 : Arrive In Kathmandu (1340m)
- Day 2 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and Over Night Nagarkot.
- Day 3 : Everest Sunrise view- Sightseeing Bhaktapur, Drive to Chitwan by private Vehicle.
- Day 4 : Full Day Jungle Activities.
- Day 5 : Drive to Pokhara and Sightseeing.
- Day 6 : Annapurna Himalaya Sunrise view to Sarangkot .
- Day 7 : Drive to Kathmandu by private Tranpotation.
- Day 8 : Departure from Nepal.