- Max elevation 3650m
- Difficulty Moderate
- Trip Type Trekking and Cultural tour
- Duration 9 Days
- Accomodation Hotel/Guest House
- Transportation Private Vehicle
- Group Size 2-20 pax
- Best Season January - December
- Food Kathmandu included Breakfast and During the trek 3 times meals
The Helambu Trek designs in Langtang region nearby Kathmandu valley. Helambu remains relatively unspoiled beside the Hyolmo culture in the mountain, the combination of greenery rhododendron and bamboo forest, majestic waterfalls, and the snow-capped Himalayas make the trek more different than the other near Kathmandu. This trek offers great Himalayan scenery at the border with Tibet and monasteries make an enchanting experience. People are living in the highlands, the language of this region are Nepali and look like Tibetan origin and their face also looks like Tibetans. Helambu Trek start from Sundarijal few hrs walk in Shivapuri National Park we reach Chisapani, Kutumsang, Thadepati, and Sermathang, the trek ends at Melamchi Pul Bazaar. The trek passes several thick Mountain and forest. The great Himalayan views and trek through beautiful rice terraces, a number of Buddhist monasteries gives you the memorable experience of this trek.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu 1300m
- Day 2 : Sightseeing tour around Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 3 : Drive to Sundarijal Trek to Chisapani 2300m 4hrs.
- Day 4 : Chisapani to Kutumsang 2446m 7 hrs trek.
- Day 5 : Kutumsang to Thadepati 3650m 5-6 hrs trek.
- Day 6 : Thadepati to Tarkeghyang 2560m 6 hrs trek.
- Day 7 : Helamnu Bazar to Sermathang 2610m 4 hrs treks.
- Day 8 : Trek to Melamchi Bazaar drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 9 : Final Departure own word destination.