Tibet Overland Tour is one of the popular tours and among the nomad explore. Tibet overland tour allows travelers to explore and experiences an adventure ecstasy about Roof of the World. Tibet overland tour starts from Kathmandu by Himalayan flight to Lhasa. After visiting the wonder of Tibet along the overland tour we cross several challenging high passes with magnificent views, lakes, and various cultural hub towns. Nepal Travels packages designed to fit all average level traveler comfortable tour in the high flat land as much as possible. Lhasa Overland tour takes you to glimpse day by day itinerary and new culture, encounter number of magnificent destination with the major attraction of the areas we visit. Tibet most prosperous town Xigatse, Gyantse, and Lhatse, there you will be visiting monasteries and other historical palaces. Lhasa will allow you to visit outstanding architecture Potala Palace, Barkhor Tibetan market, Jokhang Temple and other attraction. End of the tour you can fly back to Kathmandu or onward journey to Mainland China.
- Day 1 : Kathmandu (1,300m) – Lhasa (3,650m) or Arrival in Lhasa from China.
- Day 2 : In Lhasa Two Full Days Sightseeing Tour In Lhasa.
- Day 3 : In Lhasa Two Full Days Sightseeing Tour In Lhasa.
- Day 4 : Lhasa – Gyantse (3950m) - Shigatse (3900m).
- Day 5 : Xigatse – Ronbuk (4980m) 334km.
- Day 6 : Ronbuk – Everest BC – Shigatse (3900m) .
- Day 7 : Shigatse to Lhasa (3600m) 351km.
- Day 8 : Departure fly Kathmandu or Continue Mainland China