- Max elevation 4100m
- Difficulty Easy and scenic
- Trip Type Trekking and cultural Sightseeing
- Duration 12 days
- Accomodation Hotel/Guest House
- Transportation Flight/private vehicle
- Group Size 2-20pax
- Best Season January - June, August - December
- Food Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu & Pokhara, During the trek Guest accommodation with 3 times meal.
Mardi Himal Trekking, Situated just east of one of the most popular trekking in Nepal, the Annapurna Region. The Mardi Himal trek is a Hidden Gem. Every year very few trekkers make their way to Mardi Himal Base camp spectacularly situated at the base of Mardi Himal and impressive Machapuchere (Fishtail). The trail goes along the small winding paths through magical rhododendron forest until you climb out of the forest at an altitude of 3300m. The landscape change quite abruptly into a rugged high mountain landscape, amazing view of Mardi Himal, Fishtail (Machapuchere), Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. From high camp altitude 3850m, you can climb up to Mardi Himal Base Camp about 3-4 hrs, which offers the spectacular closed view of the entire Annapurna Himalayan Range. In trekking route there are a simple guesthouse and homestays if you plan to do this trek in winter please let us know.