- Max elevation 3000m
- Difficulty Moderate
- Trip Type Sightseeing and adventure Trekking
- Duration 15 days
- Accomodation Hotel/Resort/Tea house
- Transportation Flight/private vehicle
- Group Size Min 2-max 20 people
- Best Season January - June, August - December
- Food Bed and breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara, 3 times during the trek.
Muktinath trekking route goes through world deepest gorge river Kaligandaki, dense rhododendron forest, and ethical villages, with Hindus feature lower part, upper part Buddhist feature with the old temple, monasteries, apple plantation, terraced rice field and buckwheat, enjoy Thakali culture, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and other numerous mountain views are spectacular, and the route actually crosses to the other side of the main Himalayan range for some unusual views of the northern flanks.
The entire route remains below 3000 meters, though the trek is still strenuous enough to be stimulating (see the Route Profile for the trek around Annapurna). Muktinath Trekking known as pilgrimage many of the devotees like to visit once it is a good trek if you wish to avoid high altitudes and travel with yours family and kids up to 12 years