Trip Code :
Hotel and Guest House
Max Altitude :
Hiking and Camping
Starts at :
End at :
Trip Route :
Best Season :
March-June and Sept- Nov
- Well bodily trekkers with some prior mountains experience.
- Mesmeric views of century-old Monasteries, Mountains, and flora and fauna.
- The threshold to the landing point of Mt: Everest.
- The trail is studded with the name of Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary
- Blend of both burdensome and gleesome
- The ecstatic feeling while exploring Sherpa village and understanding their norms, lifestyle, and values
- The sight of more than 10 mountains including 4 mountains of height above 8000m
- Amazing experience of being in Everest base camp and Kala Patthar
- Challenging but lifetime walk to Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar, and Gokyo Valley
- Astonishing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and vice-versa
- Panoramic view of the highest peak of the world, Mt. Everest, three passes (Cho La, Renjo La, and Kongma La), and Gokyo valley with lakes
Trekking in the wonder of the great Everest Himalayas is one of the most famous and adventurous journeys in Nepal. Everest Base Camp trek offers magnificent Himalayas views and great scenery. This trek will surely give an overwhelming experience for any enthusiast’s Trekker. Trekking to Everest Base Camp is one of the most popular activities amongst travelers who visit Nepal for a holiday. A breath-taking flight to Lukla airport, world's biggest desert-like glaciers, stunning Himalayan scenery, high thrilling trekking passes, hundreds of years old monasteries and warm, hospitable Sherpa culture together are some of the main attractions during the Everest Base Camp Trek. During this amazing the Everest Base Camp trek lets you to experience in a relax, in the comfort of nice cozy lodges with astonishing views of Mt. Everest (8,848m) Mt. Mt. Makalu, Nuptse (7,855m) Amadablam (6,812 m) Kangtenga (6,782 m) Tharmarserku (6,623 m) Kwangde (6,011 m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516 m), Kusum Khanguru (6,373 m) holy Mt. Khumbi-la (5,761 m), an island peak with some other attached peaks.
The legendary trail of the Everest Base Camp provides you a wild and psychological thrill for high altitudes trek. This amazing trek begins with a magnificent flight to Lukla from Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. You will explore Namche, the gateway to the Khumbu, where you can also explore ancient monasteries and meet with famous Sherpa folks and encounter with their unique culture and traditions. Then we can also visit Sagarmatha National Park, the home place to some rare and endangers fauna and flora. Trekking through the beautiful forest of birch, rhododendron, and pine trees with colorful settlements and their warm hospitality are really rewarding. Achieving the highest summit (Everest Base Camp) of the world in Nepal, make our trek one of the best treks ever.
Day 01: Arrive in the Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu – Lukla – Phakding
Day 03: Phakding – Namche Bazaar (Elevation: 3446m)
Day 04: Accommodation Day in Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867m)
Day 06: Tengboche – Dingboche (4,481m)
Day 07: Acclimatization Day in Dingboche.
Day 08: Dingboche- Lobuche (4930m)
Day 09: Lobuche – Gorkshep (5160m) - Base camp (5365m)
Day 10: Gorakshep- Fraiche (4,283m)
Day 11: Friche – Namche Bazaar
Day 12: Namche Bazaar – Lukla
Day 13: Lukla – Kathmandu
Day 14: Rest day in Kathmandu and farewell dinner
Day 15: Departure Flight Back to Say Goodbye and safe journey