Trip Code :
- Explore unique culture of Tharu
- Impressive Mountains view; Manaslu, Ganesh, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, Sisa pagma, Choyu, Gauri Shankar
- Chitwan National Park
- From Sarankot enjoy an amazing sunrise view andin view mountains such as Machhapuchre, Dhaulagiri, Himalchuli, Annapurna, Everest many more.
- View scenic spot, sunrise and sunset and panoramic views of the Himalayans
- visit Ancient Hindu temple; Changu Narayan temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, The Nyataponla Temple, Bhairavnath Temple, Dattatreya Square and so on⦁ visit Ancient Hindu temple; Changu Narayan temple,Bhaktapur Durbar Square, The Nyataponla Temple, Bhairavnath Temple, Dattatreya Square and so on
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site; Darbar Square, Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath temple, Syambhunatha, Hanumandhoka, and so on.
Nepal is a unique country throughout the world due to its physical setting and its natural beauty. Nepal is filled with the extraordinary geographical structure, vast wilderness, varied flora and fauna, cultural diversity, natural beauty, a spectacular mountain vista, historical monuments or shrines, artistic architectures, and many more. Kathmandu-Chitwan- Pokhara tour is one of the best tours in Nepal to explore the natural diversity, cultural harmony and geographical setting of Nepal. Our tours start with the sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley, the capital city of Nepal as well as tourist hub and exploring UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as; A holy place for both Hindu and Buddhist, Pashupatinath Temple, the monkey temple called Syambhunath, the largest Buddhanath Stupa and Royal Kathmandu Durbar Square with our professional guide. We will also explore Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. You will get chances to witness various artistic temples located inside the valley and observe gods and goddesses in the shape of pagodas and stupas that are heavily decorated with the creatively carved wood and metals. The Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara tour goes to Chitwan through the highway along the beautiful Trisuli river with the beautiful scenery of the green mountain and local settlements as well as shops on the way. Chitwan, the Terai land is famous for National Park, and its various rare and endanger flora and fauna habituated in its natural wilderness. This sweet tour offers you to experience the wild wilderness in Chitwan and enjoy with the unique ethnic Tharu cultural programs in the evening. National Park Offers you Elephant riding, boating and doing Jungle safari in National Park with the hope of witnessing the rare and endangers animals such as; one-horned rhinoceros, gharials and many more in the jungle.
After you visit wild reservation area, we will head towards the Pokhara, the city of Lake, situated on the lap of the Himalayas. Pokhara is a natural paradise, which offers you an unbelievable sunrise and Himalayas view from the Sarankot. With the astounding Himalayas views (the Mt. Machhapuchre (Fishtail), Dhaulagiri, Himalchuli, Annapurna, Everest), you will stroll around the paradise city Pokhare and explore it. This heavenly city offers you to have unique experience of boating in the Fewa lake with the reflection of golden glow Machhapuchre is really incredible. Beside magnificent views, discovering the Mahendra cave, Shanti Stupa, magical Davids falls and many more is another wonder that you will get to discovers over here. As you discover hidden valley of Pokhara, we will return back to Kathmandu through flight or drive, it depends up on You.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03: Kathmandu to Nagarkot
Day 04: Nagarkot to Chitwan
Day 05: Accommodation Day at Chitwan
Day 06: Chitwan to Pokhara
Day 07: Accommodation Day at Pokhara
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 09: Final Departure