Trip Code :
- Beautiful Phewa lake and world peace stupa.
- Sarangkot hill station.
- Breathtaking sunrise view from Sarangkot.
- Enjoy a welcoming and farewell dinner.
- Stroll in the vibrant Markets of Pokhara.
- Explore Mahendra Cave, magical David’s falls, Bindya Basini Temple, and Gupteshwor cave.
- Enjoy boating in the Fewa Lake.
- Impressive sunrise and sunset views from Sarankot.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Himalayas; Machhapuchhre, Himalchuli, the Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Annapurna I and III, Fishtail, Gangapurna, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu, and many other snow-capped peaks.
- Enjoy diving from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites; Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambunath Temple, Royal Kathmandu Durbar Square and Boudhanath Stupa.
The cultural city of Kathmandu and naturally beautiful city Pokhara are the most famous sightseeing destination in Nepal. This amazing Kathmandu and Pokhara tour lets you explore the hidden beauty of the mystifying city of Pokhara and explore the magic cultural, and traditional monuments of the Kathmandu, the Capital city of Nepal. Kathmandu, the cultural center of Nepal where you will visit and explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as; Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Royal Kathmandu Durbar Square. Furthermore, you will also explore Patan Durbar Square. In Patan, there is so many temples structure by a marvel of Newari architecture. You can explore the Krishna temple, Bhimsen temple, Taleju Bhawani temple, and Bishwonath temple situated in Patan. After explorations of Kathmandu and Patan Durbar Square, you will head towards Bhaktapur, where you can visit Royal Bhaktapur Durbar Square and 55 windows palace, golden gate, lions gate, Natyapola temple, and Bhairava Nath temple. After this, you head off to the hotel for refreshment.
After the explorations of Bhaktapur Durbar Square, our guide will take you to the Pokhara, a tourist hub in Nepal. As you reach to Pokhara, you will stroll around the Valley and enjoy boating in the famous Fewa Lake. Sarankot, a famous viewpoint for impressive sunrise and majestic mountains views such as; Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Himalchuli, Machhapuchhare (6997m), Everest, Annapurna II (7937m) and Lamjung (6983m), and it also shows the place that houses the beautiful Pokhara Valley. During your way back to Pokhara from Sarankot, you can explore the Bindabasini temple. You will also explore the famous world peace stupa, Magical Davids Falls, Mahendra Cave, and mountain museum. After exploration of this heavenly city, you will return back to Kathmandu with our guide.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03: Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar square Sightseeing
Day 04: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 05: Pokhara sightseeing
Day 06: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 07: Final Destination