- Max elevation 4,130 m
- Difficulty Moderate/easy
- Trip Type Trekking in Nepal
- Duration 14 Days
- Accomodation Hotel and Guest House
- Transportation Private car/ Bus
- Trip Style Adventure
- Group Size Min 2-max 20
- Best Season February- November
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a natural alpine amphitheater. Annapurna region is completely surrounded by snow-capped mountains and grandeur glaciers all over 6000 meters. As we get closer to the Himalayan summits, will camp deep in the heart of the Sanctuary. Nepal Travels Expedition provides you a wonderful lifetime experience in the Himalayas. Mountains, glaciers, and snows glow pink then the magical view of sunrise and sunset will be clear.
Pokhara is our first and last journey to start up and end for Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Kathmandu to Pokhara is a 6~7 hours drive. Excitingly Ulleri- the place of trek begins. For few days, walk through picturesque villages along the ridge. The spectacular panoramic views unfold and reveal magnificent snow peaked mountains. We head initially, west to Ghorepani Pownhilll trek(3192m) for impressive views of the mountains and sunrise. Walking through the oak and rhododendron forests we enter to Modi Khola Valley. It is guarded by the twin peaks of Machhapuchhhre and Hiuchuli . It is also surrounded by an array of ice-bound peaks with the enormous south face of AnnapurnaI dominating the basin.
Now, Annapurna Base camp is a part of Annapurna Conservation area . It is a restriction to enter the Annapurna region with out ACAP permit and Tims card. Every trekkers are attracted because it is a easy walk to Annapurna Base Camp . Thus, it is known as the entrance to the sanctuary
- Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 2 : Full day sightseeing at Kathmandu
- Day 3 : Drive to Nayapul via Birethathi O/N trek to Ulleri or Tekhidungha.
- Day 4 : Then trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2750 m)
- Day 5 : Ghorepani to Tadapani (2700 m)
- Day 6 : Trek from Tadapani to Chomrong (1980m) walk for 5/6 hours. O/N at lodge
- Day 7 : Trek to Dovan (2700 m) 6/7 hrs. ON at Lodge
- Day 8 : Trek to Machapuchhre Base Camp (MBC) (3700 m) 6/7 hrs. ON at Lodge
- Day 9 : Early morning walking to Annapurna Base Camp(4100 m) and back to MBC after breakfast trek to Dovan(2700 m) 4/5 hrs. ON at Lodge.
- Day 10 : Trek to Chomrong (1980 m) 5/6 hrs. ON at Lodge. The trail leads to beautiful scenic views.
- Day 11 : Trek to Tolkha (1800 m) 5/6 hrs. ON at Lodge.
- Day 12 : Trek to Phedi and 1 hour drive to Pokhara by Private Vehicle and rest in Hotel. ON at Hotel
- Day 13 : Full day sightseeing around Pokhara valley. ON at Hotel.
- Day 14 : Drive back to Kathmandu. O/N at hotel.