- Max elevation 5650 Meter
- Difficulty Challenging/sensible
- Trip Type Mt Kailash Pilgrimage tour
- Duration 14 days
- Accomodation Hotel/Guest House
- Transportation flight/private vehicle
- Trip Style Demanded
- Group Size 4- 50 pax
- Best Season April- October
- Food Freshly cooked vegetarian , Indian, Chinese and western style simple food
Mt.Kailash (22028feet) Considered to be a physical embodiment of the mythical Mt. Meru is believed to be the most sacred mountain in the world. It’s known as snow dusted rock pyramid is located in the scenery rich in the western part of Tibet, located between the Himalayas and Karakorum ranges. From this peak, one can enjoy the view of Afganistan, Pakistan, India, and Nepal. It is considered most auspicious to make a religious pilgrimage around its fifty-three kilometers circuit about 32 miles parikrama.
Mt Kailash is one of the important religious significance and includes the two turquoise-blue, the pristine high-altitude lake of Manasoraver and Rakshesa. Mount Kailash is regarded holy by followers of several religions to Hindus and Buddhism, Kailash is the abode of Lord Shiva and Lake Manasarovar the soul of Brahma. As per the Tibetan culture, Kailash calls Kailash Kang Rinpoche. Jains worship it as Mt. Ashtapada, The peak from which the religion’s founder, Rishabanatha, achieved spiritual liberation, as the followers of Bon-Po, the ancient pre-Buddhist shamanistic religion of Tibet, reserve Kailash as the soul of Tibet. The another contributing to the mystical aspect of Kailash has four most sacred Rivers of the Indian sub-continent begin from Tibet-Sutlej, Karnali a major tributary of the Ganga, Brahmaputra, and Indus. The end of the Rivers more than 2000km apart, still they all have the source within 100 km of Kailash. This holy region is known as the navel of the universe attracting scholars and researcher from all over the world. Mount Kailash was known as the Sumeru Parbat in Hindu epic. This tour provides a spiritually enriching, naturally unique truly rewarding journey of a lifetime.
Note: Given Departure Dates are based on Full moon basic each departure at the time of full moon we will be at Zutual Puk second days of Kailash Parikarma.
- Day 1 : Arrive at Kathmandu 1300m.
- Day 2 : Sight-seen UNESCO Heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 3 : Drive to Syabrubensi via Dhunche 145km 2000m.
- Day 4 : Drive to Kerung
- Day 5 : Acclimatize at Kerung
- Day 6 : Drive to Dongba.
- Day 7 : Drive to Manasarovar Lake.
- Day 8 : Drive to Darchen.
- Day 9 : First day of outer kora start from Darchen trek to Dirapuk
- Day 10 : Trek to Zuthulpuk.
- Day 11 : Drive to Dongba.
- Day 12 : Drive to Kerung
- Day 13 : Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 14 : Departure