- Max elevation 3800m
- Difficulty Moderate/easy
- Trip Type Culture and Heritage
- Duration 5 days
- Accomodation Hotel
- Transportation Private Car
- Trip Style Demanded
- Group Size 2-25 pax
- Best Season April - November and February.
- Food Breakfast
Lhasa Tour, the crown jewel of Lhasa Cultural tour excursion is the memorable cultural, spiritual and an ancient historical city of Lhasa- the capital of Tibet. Tibet is Located in the middle of the Tibetan plateau and mendacity within the encompassed, river valley in between the Himalayas at the altitude of 3360m. Lhasa is the best city in the global and justifying its age vintage identity of the Roof of the World. The semi-arid climate of the areas due to it inside the rain shadow of the Himalayas, fertile river valley of Lhasa forms a contrasting natural beauty between the arid rocky panorama and snow-capped mountain.
The Lhasa culture and religious lifestyle of the Tibetan people that remains preserved Lhasa. The Potala Palace the seventh-century architectural masterpiece that changed into the political and religious middle of Tibet. Literally which means the religion of the god, Lhasa and the lives of its inhabitants is relatively stimulated through Buddhism and leads a serene air of secrecy to the city. The Tibet tour is one of the most enriching and enjoyable tours for any travelers. The historic state and its cities, the unforgiving yet stunning landscape and the age antique trade routes that stand as a testament to the old forgotten civilizations. The simply unchanged manner of life of the people and the mysterious spirituality of the land has a fascinating manner that you need to be the lucky and inclined experience to believe.
- Day 1 : Arrival in Lhasa (3,650m/11,972ft)
- Day 2 : Sightseeing in Lhasa: Potala Palace, Norbulingka Palace, and Tibet Traditional Hospital.
- Day 3 : Sightseeing in Lhasa, Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazaar.
- Day 4 : A day Excursion to Ganden Monastery and Drayerpa Cave.
- Day 5 : Final departure fly or drive to own word destination.