- Trip Code NTETK
- Max elevation 5600 Meter
- Difficulty Challenging
- Trip Type Kailash Pilgrimage tour
- Duration 17 Days
- Accomodation Hotel/ Guest House
- Transportation jeep/van/bus
- Group Size 2-20 pax
- Best Season April to October.
- Food freshly cooked vegetarian, Indian, Simple food
Mt.Kailash (22028feet) Considered to be a physical embodiment of the mythical Mt. Meru is believed to be the most sacred mountain in the world. It’s known as snow dusted rock pyramid in located in the scenery rich in the western part of Tibet, located between the Himalayas and Karakorum ranges. From this peak, one can enjoy the view of Afganistan, Pakistan, India, and Nepal. It is considered most auspicious to make a religious pilgrimage around its fifty-three kilometers circuit about 32 miles parikrama.
Mt Kailash is one of the important religious significance and includes the two turquoise-blue, the pristine high-altitude lake of Manasoraver and Rakshesa. Mount Kailash is regarded holy by followers of several religions as Hindus and Buddhism, Kailash is the abode of Lord Shiva and Lake Manasarovar the soul of Brahma. As per the Tibetan culture, Kailash calls Kailash Kang Rinpoche. Jains worship it as Mt. Ashtapada, The peak from which the religion’s founder, Rishabanatha, achieved spiritual liberation, as the followers of Bon-Po, the ancient pre-Buddhist.a shamanistic religion of Tibet, reserve Kailash as the soul of Tibet. The another contributing to the mystical aspect of Kailash has four most sacred Rivers of the Indian sub-continent begin from Tibet-Sutlej, Karnali a major tributary of the Ganga, Brahmaputra, and Indus. The end of the Rivers more than 2000km apart, still they all have the source within 100 km of Kailash. This holy region is known as the navel of the universe attracting scholars and researcher from all over the world. Mount Kailash was known as the Sumeru Parbat in Hindu epic. This tour provides a spiritually enriching, naturally unique truly rewarding journey of a lifetime.
- Day 1 : Arrival day, O/n Hotel BB Basis.
- Day 2 : In Kathmandu O/N Hotel BB Basis
- Day 3 : After B/F Half day
- Day 4 : Kathmandu-Nayalam (3800M/165KMS-8HRS)
- Day 5 : Acclimatization in Nayalam and Visit Milerepa Caves
- Day 6 : Drive, Nayalam to Saga (4640mtrs/221kms/7hrs)
- Day 7 : Drive, Saga to Parayang (4550mtrs /185kms /7hrs) Camp
- Day 8 : Drive to Lake Manasarover (4520mtrs/250kms-8-9hrs) Camp
- Day 9 : Full day excursion at Manasarover
- Day 10 : Start Kailash Parikarma from Darchen or Tarboche
- Day 11 : Trek to Zuthul Puk (5650 meters/ 22kms- trek 8-9hrs).Camp
- Day 12 : Kailash Kora end near Darchen (4700mtrs/14kms-5hrs) Camp
- Day 13 : Drive, to Parayang (4540mtrs/277kms /7-8hrs) Camp
- Day 14 : Drive Parayang to Saga (4840mtrs/185kms-8hrs) .Camp.
- Day 15 : Saga to Nayalam
- Day 16 : Nayalam to Kathmandu
- Day 17 : Departure