Trip Code :
- Hustle and bustle city of Kathmandu with lots of temple and monasteries
- Biking through ages old infrastructure and salt trading route to Tibet
- View 3 eight-thousand-meter peaks from one place.
- Himalayan high desert to tropical topography
- Apple garden, apple cider, and apple brandy
- Eternal flame, mixed Buddhist, and Hindu culture
- Prayers flags and clockwise rounding of Monasteries
- Meeting local people with a traditional greeting
- Epic ride and epic flights in between two 800+ meter peaks
- Top bucket list biking destination
- Enriched by Tibetan culture
- Amazing topography and cultural shock
- Untouched lifestyle – no modernization
- Access to what used to be a restricted area
- Cultural and Buddhism heritage
- Awesome mountain biking experience
This amazing Upper Mustang Mountain Bike tour is one of the most fascinating adventure cycling tours in the hidden Kingdom of Lo (Upper Mustang). It is one of the physical and cultural mountain biking tours in the Upper Mustang region, which is quite tough to drive on a Jeep road due to its high altitude and village trails. This awe-inspiring adventure offers us to explore the ancient kingdom of Lo Manthang with its amazing to know history. It is really amazing to get chances to discovers this unique place of ancient Buddhist and Tibetan culture and traditions along with old gompas and monasteries with incredible century old art hanging on the walls.
Adventurous and athletic travelers love to do this amazing Pokhara to the Lo- Manthang Upper Mustang mountain biking tour at their own pace and take full enjoyment with the majestic Himalayan vistas. Upper Mustang is a wonderful place where we can enjoy mountain biking on various exciting trails. The Pokhara to Lo-Manthang Upper Mustang mountain biking is one of the best choices to ride in the beautiful ecological zones of Nepal, where we get an opportunity to encounter with different ethnic groups and their unique culture and traditions. The Upper Mustang is a famous place for its barren landscapes with snowing Himalayans peak filling in the background.
Pokhara to Lo-Manthang Upper Mustang mountain biking tour begins with a picturesque flight to Pokhara from the Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal and to Jomsom from Pokhara, the beginning points of mountain biking. By following the beautiful Kaligandaki Valley with flat and rocky way onwards to Kagbeni and then upwards to Muktinath, a sacred pilgrim site for both Hindu and Buddhist. After exploration of the holy temple then you can continue trail forwards to the forbidden land of Upper Mustang
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Permits Procedure and afternoon flight to Pokhara
Day 3: Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom (2710m), 20 minutes and a biking trip to Kagbeni (2800m).
Day 4: Biking Trip from Kagbeni to Muktinath (3800m).
Day 5: Biking Trip from Muktinath to Chele (3050m), Distance: 18Km,
Day 6: Biking Trip from Chele to Syangboche (3800m), Distance: 20km,
Day 7: Biking Trip from Syangboche to Tsarang (3560m), Distance: 22 km,
Day 8: Biking Trip from Tsarang to Lo-Manthang (3800m), Distance: 20Km,
Day 9: In and Around Lo-Manthang (3800m)
Day 10: Biking Trip from Lo-Manthang to Ghami3510m via Ghar Gompa.
Day 11: Biking Trip from Ghami to Samar (3620m), Distance: 32Km
Day 12: Biking Trip from Samar to Marpha (2670m), Distance: 30km
Day 13: Biking Trip from Marpha to Tatopani (1190m), Distance: 45Km
Day 14: Biking Trip from Tatopani to Beni (1000m), Distance: 18Km, then Drive to Pokhara.
Day 15: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu for 25 minutes.
Day 16: Kathmandu rests day and enjoys farewell dinner.
Day 17: Final Departure from Kathmandu