Nepal travels provide, all Types of transport within Nepal are by a motor vehicle such as Car, Jeep, and Tourist Bus. However, motor roads are well maintained and link the major city of Country and major Trekking areas. To get to the major trekking Routes Everest Region’s Lukla Air Strip, Mustang & Annapurna Region’s Jomsom Airstrip, Kancjanjunga Region’s Sukhetar Airstrip, Dolpo Region’s Airstrip Dunai, Jumla one should fly from Kathmandu. The mountainous terrain and winding roads restrict the average driving speed of the vehicle to less than 40 kilometers per hour. Below mentioned places regular day & night coaches are available from Kathmandu, leaves every day however except Chitwan National Park and Pokhara runs only Local Buses, and are more crowded.
We assist you, organizing Bus Ticket, Arranging car, jeep, bus and coaster mentioned in below table. You can rent various types of vehicles; Bus A/C & Non A/C, Small Bus, Large Bas Coaster, Jeep, Van, Car, and Chauffer. For rental price, leaving schedule and for details please contact us. We will response your inquiry within 12 hrs. Price will be the negotiation.
Car Rental in Nepal with Nepal Travel Expedition
Nepal Travel Expedition is available variety of compact cars, Jeep, Sedan cars, sport cars and convertibles SUV, Vans. Beside out cheap rates on car rental we offer a number of deals on useful extra vehicle as well. We have booking option such as online or over the phone and by emails you can upgrade you Nepal rent a car with additional driver, a GPS, child seat and more. To be aware that we cannot guarantee you to receive particular model. However, you will receive an equivalent vehicle in your same chosen vehicle category.
Driving Tips for Nepal
- Driving car rental in Nepal my different from what your are used to we recommend to get aware of traffic rules and regulation before heading out on the road. Here we advice few basic things that you keep in mind.
- Traffic drives on the left hand side of the road in Nepal with the driver’s seat posting on the right-hand side of the vehicle.
- Overtaking is done on the right hand side.
- Most of the roads do not have lane marking or a center yellow line, driver maintain safe divisional between lanes and however use auction when turning onto a new road remember to stay to the left hand side.
- Normally no law in Nepal regulation right of way and very few marked pedestrian crossing so be on alert watch out for pedestrians motor bike, bicycle and cattle at all times.
What to see in Nepal with car rental from Nepal Travel Expedition
During our drive there’s no shortage of scenic route that traverse the stunning, mountain landscape of Nepal. In our rental car you can experience and explore the beautiful surroundings comfortable and with more convenience. You can tour around interesting cities and visit cultural landmark such as temples and monuments. Visit Bouddhanth to check out Nepal’s largest Buddhist Stupa, head to the historic Durbar Square in Patan, or witness Nepali pottery making in Bhaktapur. You can exits challenging terrain outside of Kathmandu valley or partake in some outdoor activities in the Pokhara Valley the lake city of Nepal. Visit Chitwan National Park home to tiger and one horn rhinos and of course Mountain scenic Everest flight, the tallest peak in the world. However you will have itinerary you wish to visit make sure to get to it all with Nepal Travel Expedition.