Please read following terms and conditions.
- Nepal Travel Expedition Pvt. Ltd is a trustworthy and registered Company under the laws of Nepal and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
- To secure a place, 20% down payment is required to make in advance as per the company policy.
- Rest of the payment is due 30 days before the trip departure date. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip provided full amount is not paid in time.
- We accept your last minute booking (15 days prior to tour departure date), but full payment of the total tour cost should be made in advance.
- Payments should be wired to one of our following banking Accounts:-
Bank service charges should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
In addition, payments can be made by Credit Card/Master Card as well. If you would like to make payment by Credit card; and print out the form; fill the form in detail and email it back at [email protected]/ [email protected] For credit card payment we only accept Master Card and Visa Card, and 3.5% extra will be levied to you as a credit card processing fee.
- No refund is made for the 20% deposit amount in case of a delayed arrival, no show, or cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
- Having paid full amount for any trip, you're entitled to incur a refund in case if you want to cancel your trip. Still, the cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you're imposed cancellation charge as advised below: -
30 days or more deposit retained
15 days before departure 50%
10 days before departure 75%
3 days before departure 100%
- Delay cancellation can be applied 100 percent. Cancellation can be made negotiation between us and clients understanding.
- We reserve the right to revise the pricing rate posted at our website, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are further than our control, for instance, changes in the exchange rate, government action, etc. But, we put forth an effort to keep on the present rate.
- We cancel your trip thanks to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate, etc., we would be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. Even if this doesn't fit your personal interest, all monies paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
- A tour/trek guide who represents Nepal Travel Expedition Pvt. Ltd deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such a case.
- We put us every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, but it is must understand that what you might be accustomed to in the western affluent countries, the Himalayan countries can't afford such facilities. Weather is another factor that directly impacts your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before head is must venture into a journey.
- You must purchase a comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident etc. This is strongly suggested to all our esteemed clients.
- To make alterations of any trek/tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You're advised to stay in touch with us thus. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstances for instance bad weather, etc.
- On our holiday's tour/trek packages, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. However, if you do not want to share a room or tent with another person and want us to arrange a single room or tent, you should be ready to bear the extra cost as a single supplementary.
- On any account, we're not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belonging to you even when shouldered by porters, ponies, or vehicles. That means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk at the times.
- All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visas, necessary permits, etc. We're not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs in the absence of essential papers and documents.