- Trip Code : NTEDH62
- Trip Duration : 16 Days
- Trip Level : Strenuous
- Trip Max Altitude : 5600
- Trip Start Location : Kathmandu
- Trip End Location : Kathmandu
- Trip Route : Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve
- Trip Best Season : March-April & October-November
- Enjoy scenic beauty. Trekking through Nepal’s only hunting reserve, with its abundance of wildlife
- Scenic helicopter tour to Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve
- See a part of Nepal that around only 500 foreigners visit each year
- A beautiful breathtaking himalayan views Close-up views of Dhaulagiri, Putha and Churen Himal, as well as lesser-seen peaks in the west of Nepal
- Blue Sheep and Hialayan Tahr is the main species of Hunting
- Interact with the unique Magar culture and traditions
- Stunning views of Dhaulagiri and other peaks in the western Himalayas.
- Witness verities of flora and fauna.
- Enjoy the adventurous and challenging hunting
- Enjoy with the virgin Himalayan Rang
Blue sheep and Himalayan Tahr Hunt is Challenging, breathtaking, unparalleled. These words describe Dhorpatan Hunting region in the world. Blue Sheep and Himalayan Tahr hunting in the Himalayas of Nepal must be truly rank as one of the pinnacles achievement in the world of hunting. Experienced hunter rate the Himalayan Blue sheep and Himalayan Tahr hunt in Nepal as one of the most challenging mountain sheep hunt in the world. 15 years of experience allows our hunters and outfitter to offer you hunt Himalayan Tahr and Blue Sheep in the remote area of far western Nepal. I personally supervise each hunting with the full support of outstanding Sherpa, guide with other supporting gear, unparalleled for the high altitude mountain knowledge and guiding experience. Nepal hunt is more than just a hunt and would qualify easily as an experience of a lifetime.
Blue Sheep Hunting and Himalayan hunting Permit
2-3 Block Reservetion
Necessary Documentation for Rifle import and export
Both ways Helicopter Charter
Camping service During the Hunt
Fresh cooked food 3 times during the hunt
Necessary Camping equipment Like Client tent, Cooking tent, Dinning tent, Staff tent
Supporting Crew Like hunting guide,cook, sherpa and porter service
Staff insurance with medicine kit
Community support USD 2000 for sheep USd 1500 for Himalayan Tahr
Price Does not Include
Kathmandu Hotel Accommodation 3-4 nights
Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
International Flight ticket
Trophy Export fees $ 500-600
Staff tipping as per the rule 10% of the total tour cost
Private equipment etc..
Group booking is allowed each season we could take 3-4 hunter and in one group maximum 2 hunter as we have limit license for hunting species such as Blue sheep and Himalaayan Tahr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why this trip make different ?
Nepal Travel Expedition work closedy with One of the main supporters Charity service in Nepal. And contribute 10% of the tour cost for Ophan Childrens (sherpa Outdoor Foundation) We support then in many different ways.
Donation and Charity !
Nepal Travel Expedition donate 10% of its annual revenue to Sherpa Outdoor Foundation Orphan Children Home Which is Located Lalitpur one can visit while you are in Nepal after or before the trip. We support Childrens for Food, School, Clothes, Medicine also supporting stationary materials to Government School which is located at Lamjung district trying to build liberary for them where they could find different book to read. For this project we are trying collect donation.
Sponsorship and Partnership (volunteering programmed)
One of of the mazor activities of Sherpa outdoor Children home in Lalitpur is fully conducted and collebrate with Nepal Travel Expedition and sister concern organization Nepal wildlife safari. The Volunteering concern programmed delivered by Nepal Travel Expedition and Sherpa Outdoor Foundation aim to mobilize team of exports and interested individuals as an economic measure in providing human capital for education, health, community to share teaching skill various Government school in different part of country and community to delivered humanity skills also in our children home.