- Trip Code : NTEEPT58
- Trip Duration : 10 Days
- Trip Level : Strenuous
- Trip Max Altitude : 5600
- Trip Start Location : Kathmandu
- Trip End Location : Kathmandu
- Trip Route : Lukla-Namche Bazar-Lukla
- Trip Best Season : March-April & August-November
- Exciting mountain flight Kathmandu / Lukla.
- Namche Bazaar gate way of Mt. Everest
- Sherpa culture and lifestyle in Khumjung
- Tengboche Monastery
- Great view of Mt, Everest, Mt Lhotse and other mountains from Kalapatthar.
- Stunning view of Mt Everest, Mt Lhotse, Mt Makalu, Mt Cho you and surrounding Khumbu Himalayan range.
Everest Panorama Trek, This trek is the foothill of Mount Everest region s start with an easy stroll on the rim of the Kathmandu Valley, where we gain a first distant view of Himalayas. Around a 40 minutes flight to lukla tiny airstrip, the adventure really begins. This easy trek followed the trail to Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monastery (3860m) via Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar. This short trek giving you a superb view of world’s highest snow-capped peaks, including Mt.Everest, Mt.Thamserku, Mt. Lhotse and Amadablem. Visiting Sherpa Village, surrounded by fluttering prayer flags and fantastic snow-capped peaks, the popular myth of Shangri-La will seem all too- real. Finally, this trek gives a great introduction to Sherpa lifestyle, country, and culture along with Himalayan views. For the first trekkers to Nepal this is a popular destination make people who haven’t enough time.
- Day 1 - Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345 m).
- Day 2 - Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
- Day 3 - Fly to Lukla (2,804m). Trek to Phakding (2,610m) 3-4 hrs
- Day 4 - Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441m) - 5.5 hrs
- Day 5 - Namche Bazaar acclimatization day
- Day 6 - Trek to the Tengboche Monastery (3,860m) - 5 hrs
- Day 7 - Trek back to Namche Bazar (3,441m) - 5 hrs
- Day 8 - Trek to Lukla (2,804 m) - 6 hrs
- Day 9 - Morning flight back to Kathmandu
- Day 10 - Transfer to the international airport for your final flight departure
Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345 m).
Our Official representative will be receiving you at Tribhuvan International airport,She/he will be displaying your Name board outside the airport terminal. You will be then transferred to hotel in our private tourist vehicle.
Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
After Breakfast our guide will take you to UNESCO Heriatge sites Pashupatinath Templa famous the Lord Shiva Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swyambhu Nath Stupas and Kathmandu Durbar squire.
Fly to Lukla (2,804m). Trek to Phakding (2,610m) 3-4 hrs
Early morning start takes us to the Tribhuwan International Airport Domestic Terminal 35-minute scenic flight to Tenzing and Hillary Airport at Lukla (2,804m). After landing we have time to explore the village while our Sherpa crew sort and load our trekking equipment. Then we begin our trek by descending towards the Dudh Kosi River where we join the main trail to Namche Bazaar, located just above Chaunrikharka (2,713m). The walking is easy and after passing through the small village of Ghat (2,550m) it is a short walk to Phakding.
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441m) - 5.5 hrs
we continue trekking along the banks of the Dudh Kosi, crossing the majestic river many times on exciting suspension bridges laden with prayer flags. After entering the Sagamartha National Park, the trail climbs steeply with breathtaking views. Namche Bazaar (considered the Gateway to Everest) is home to many quality restaurants, hotels, lodges, shops, money exchange services, internet cafes and bakeries. Namche is the biggest town along the Everest trail.
Namche Bazaar acclimatization day
We will spend a day in Namche Bazaar in order to acclimatize and adjust to the thinning air. We will trek a short distance to a museum that is celebrated for its exhibits of the traditional customs of the Sherpa people. We also hike up the Syangboche Airport near the Everest View Hotel. From this point, we can see rewarding views of the Himalayas with a stunning sunrise and sunset over the panorama of Khumbu peaks.
Trek to the Tengboche Monastery (3,860m) - 5 hrs
The trek continues along the rushing glacial waters of the Dudh Kosi with magnificent views of the mountains. We'll have trek to an altitude of 3,860m upon reaching the Tengboche Monastery. Inside the monastery are incredibly ornate wall hangings, a 20-foot sculpture of Buddha, and the musical instruments and robes of the Lamas. The group will be taken to observe a prayer ceremony either in the evening or in the morning depending on how the trekking goes.
Trek back to Namche Bazar (3,441m) - 5 hrs
following down same trail, leaving the mountains behind us our descent takes us from the Tengboche Monastery (3,860 m) to the town of Namche Bazaar.
Trek to Lukla (2,804 m) - 6 hrs
This is our last day of trekking as we return to Lukla where the trek began. We enjoy this time to reflect on the trek as a group and the personal achievement of all those who took part. The afternoon is free, so you can wander about, relax and enjoy a hot shower.
Morning flight back to Kathmandu
On your flight back to Kathmandu, you can enjoy some last-minute glimpses of the mountains you just recently visited. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, our representative will transfer you to your hotel from the airport.
Transfer to the international airport for your final flight departure
The trip ends we shall drop you to Kathmandu’s Tribhuwan International Airport for your flight departure from Nepal.
- Airport pick up and drop services by private vehicle
- Air fare Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu
- 3 night's 3- Star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast. Guesthouse accommodation during the trek
- Full board meal arrangements during the trek (Main course: breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 1 professional, licensed, English-speaking trekking guide. A well-experienced English-speaking assistant guide if the group size exceeds 5 people
- All applicable taxes, necessary trekking permits, Everest National Park fees
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Porter service 2 client 1 porter service
- First aid medical kit, oximeter to check your pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation in high altitude
- In the worst case, we will help you with all rescue and evacuation arrangements
- Nepal Travel sleeping bag, down jacket, duffel bag & area trekking map (to be returned after the trip is over)
Price Does not Include
- Nepal visa (USD 25 for 15 days and USD 40 for 30 days) for Bangladeshi also the same for Indian national not require
- Your international flights to and from Nepal
- Travel insurance (for helicopter evacuation if needed during the trek)
- Hotels in Kathmandu
- Bar and beverage bills, tea / coffee / drinking water. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet, battery charger, hot shower etc
- Tips for guide, porter, driver
The price per person for the Small group Journey is fixed as stated below. There is also the option of private and tailor made journey best suited for you, your family and friends. The discount is subjected to increase with the number of people in your group. Bigger the group better the discount so group bookings are highly encouraged.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why this trip make different?
Nepal Travel Expedition works closely with One of the main supporter's Charity service in Nepal. And contribute 10% of the tour cost for Orphan Childrens (sherpa Outdoor Foundation) We support them in many different ways.
Donation and Charity!
Nepal Travel Expedition donates 10% of its annual revenue to Sherpa Outdoor Foundation Orphan Children Home Which is Located in Lalitpur one can visit while you are in Nepal after or before the trip. We support Children's for Food, School, Clothes, Medicine also supporting stationery materials to Government School which is located at Lamjung district trying to build a library for them where they could find a different book to read. For this project, we are trying to collect donations.
Sponsorship and Partnership (volunteering programmed)
One of the major activities of Sherpa outdoor Children home in Lalitpur is fully conducted and collaborate with Nepal Travel Expedition and sister concern organization Nepal wildlife safari. The Volunteering concern programmed delivered by Nepal Travel Expedition and Sherpa Outdoor Foundation aims to mobilize a team of experts and interested individuals as an economic measure in providing human capital for education, health, community to share teaching skill various Government school in a different part of the country and community to delivered humanity skills also in our children home.