- Trip Code : NTE-NCT31
- Trip Duration : 10 Days
- Trip Level : Demanding
- Trip Max Altitude : 1340
- Trip Start Location : Kathmandu
- Trip End Location : Kathmandu
- Trip Route : Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Lumbini
- Trip Best Season : March-April, August-December & January- February
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site; Darbar Square, Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath temple, Syambhunatha, Hanumandhoka, and so on.
- visit Ancient Hindu temple; Changu Narayan temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, The Nyataponla Temple, Bhairavnath Temple, Dattatreya Square and so on
- View scenic spot, sunrise and sunset and panoramic views of the Himalayans
- Chitwan National Park
- Impressive Mountains view; Manaslu, Ganesh, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, Sisa Pagma, Choyu, Gauri Shankar
- Explore unique culture of Tharu
The natural paradise country, Nepal has filled with the world highest peaks, ancient golden temples, wild wilderness, highest Buddhist Stupas, Century old monasteries, various rare and endangered flora and fauna, various National Park, numerous rivers, lakes and very friendly and always welcoming people. Nepal is one of the world’s great travel destinations for national and international travelers or trekkers to travel in the different geographical settings such as Mountain, Hill, and Tarai of Nepal, that are fused with the appealing natural beauty. Many travelers love this country due to its stunning physical setting with snow-capped highest Himalayas, green wilderness, wild forests, alluring waterfalls, Simmering rivers, verities of wild animals, ancient temples and many more. Nepal is really blessed by the natural beauty which offers you to visit spiritual and historical architectural masterpieces and Royal Durbar Square in the Kathmandu Valley. You will be amazed to view the cultural, geographical and natural beauty of Nepal. Nepal is also recognized as a Himalayans country in the world. The Nepal Round tour let you explore beautiful places of Nepal that are enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as; Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Chitwan, Lumbini and Pokhara.
Kathmandu the capital city of Nepal which is filled with the incredible Arts, Culture, ancient temples, shrines, and fascinating villages. You will visit UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Pashupatinath temple, Hanuman Dhoka Square, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath Stupa and so on. Beside ancient monuments, Nagarkot is also another famous place for impressive Sunrise and stunning mountains views. The Nepal Round Tour lets you have experience of Jungle Safari at Chitwan National Park with rare and endanger flora and fauna. Lumbini, the birthplace of Gautam Buddha where we will get chances to visit spiritual Maya Devi Temple, Pillar of Ashoka along with stupas and its ancient ruins. Exploring the natural paradise City Pokhara with amazing aerial views of mountains and Himalayans along with three famous Lake and magical Devid Falls is really unimaginable. In this way, this amazing Nepal round tour will end at Pokhara.
- Day 1 - Arrive at Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 2 - A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley
- Day 3 - Kathmandu to Nagarkot.
- Day 4 - Drive, Nagarkot to Chitwan
- Day 5 - Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Day 6 - Drive, Chitwan to Lumbini.
- Day 7 - Drive, Lumbini to Pokhara.
- Day 8 - Full day Sightseeing tour in Pokhara Valley.
- Day 9 - Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Day 10 - Final departure Transfer to International Airport.
Arrive at Kathmandu Airport.
- Uppon Arrive at Tribhuvan International airport in Kathmandu.
- Our Nepal Travel Expedition;s representative will welcome you and he/ she will drop you at your hotel.
- Hotel check-out and rest.
- Stroll around the vibrant Thamel Bazaar.
- In the evening, we will organize a short program where one exports will give you a brief explanation about the next day tour.
- Enjoy a welcome dinner with our team.
A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley
- Morning breakfast.
- Visit some historical and religious places in the Kathmandu Valley.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site such as; Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambhunath Temple, Hanuman Dhoka Square and Buddhanath Stupa.
Kathmandu to Nagarkot.
- Morning breakfast.
- Drive towards Nagarkot, which is located at the altitude of 6800m above the sea level.
- Explore the ancient cultural city of Bhaktapur.
- Explore artistic architecture and Pottery of ancient Hindu Temple; Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhairavnath Temple, Changu Narayan Temple, The Nyataponla temple, Dattatreya Square and so on.
- Continue your journey towards Nagarkot,
- Nagarkot, one of the most scenic spots.
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the sunrise, and impressive mountains scenery like; Manaslu, Ganesh, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, Sisa Pagma, Choyu, Gauri Shankar and so on.
- Overnight at Nagarkot.
Drive, Nagarkot to Chitwan
- Morning breakfast.
- Drive from Nagarkot to Chitwan which is about 175km far from Kathmandu Valley.
- Drive down along the turning roads on the bank of the Trisuli River.
- Around 3 to 4 hours’ drive takes you to the Chitwan National Park.
- National Park, a natural world heritage site with wildlife, including 525 types of bird, rhino, tiger, deer, crocodile, elephant, and python.
- As you reach Chitwan, take a short rest and stroll around the place.
- In the evening, Visit ethnic Tharu settlements and encounter their unique culture and traditions.
- Enjoy the typical cultural Tharu dance.
Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Early morning breakfast.
- Go for Jungle safari in the National Park with the professional tour guide.
- Ascend on an elephant for jungle tour through dense grassland.
- Enjoy elephant bathing and visit stables.
- Visit the jungle and explore the wildlife including 525 types of bird, rhino, tiger, deer, crocodile, elephant and python, and natural beauties.
- Encounter with the wildlife.
- In the evening, we will also visit the wonderful Elephant health and breeding center.
- Play with baby elephants.
Drive, Chitwan to Lumbini.
- Early morning breakfast.
- Drive towards Lumbini.
- Drive 168 km/104.4-mile distance between Chitwan National Park and Lumbini in Nepal.
- As you reach to the Birthplace of Gautam Buddha called Lumbini, take a short rest and relax after hotel checkout.
- Explore the Lumbini, most spiritual sites in Nepal.
- Visit over 25 international Buddhist Monasteries, meditation, study Buddhism, and visit Buddha’s birthplace itself within the scared Mayadevi Gardens.
Drive, Lumbini to Pokhara.
- Early morning breakfast.
- Around 4 hours’ drive to Pokhara from Lumbini.
- The distance between Lumbini and Pokhara is around 198 km/ 123miles.
- During this long journey, you will witness some scenic environment and lively settlements on the way.
- Take a short rest in Pokhara.
- Stroll around the Fewa Lake.
- Enjoy boating on the Phewa Lake and visit the Tal Barahi Temple which is situated almost middle of the Fewa Lake.
- Explore the wonderful World Peace Pagoda (Shanti Stupa) along with Devid’s fall (famous waterfall) and the Gupteshore Mahadev cave under the waterfall.
Full day Sightseeing tour in Pokhara Valley.
- Early in the morning make a short hike to Sarankot for Impressive views.
- Enjoy stunning sunrise and incredible Mountains Views.
- On the way back, you can witness visit Bindabasini Temple.
- Explore the beautiful city of Pokhara.
- Then after having lunch, you will roam around the city, and enjoy other activities that Pokhara offers.
- People who are crazy with adventurous sports, only the Pokhara will offer you such as; paragliding, helicopter tours, bungee jumping and one of the world’s longest zip line ride. (It is optional)
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Early morning breakfast and departure.
- Take an air flight to Kathmandu.
- Around 35 minute’s flight provide you a panoramic view of the Himalayan range and Mt. Everest for the last time.
- After you reached the Kathmandu airport, you will be taken back to the hotel for the rest.
- Recall all the memories which you were captured in your cameras.
- Enjoy farewell dinner with our team.
Final departure Transfer to International Airport.
- Now finally, this is the last day of your in Nepal.
- it is time to say goodbye.
- Early morning breakfast.
- Our representative will drop you to the Kathmandu International Airport before 3 hours of your flight.
- Take a flight back to your home keeping all the experiences in Nepal.
- Wish you a safe flight ahead.
- 3 nights 3 star Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast in Kathmandu.
- 2 nights 3 star hotel Accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara
- 2 nights 3 star hotel Accommodation with breakfast in Lumbini
- 2 nights 3 star hotel Accommodation in Chitwan 3 times meals
- professional Liencse english language speaking tour guide for entire tour
- private transport service as per the group size Car, Jeep, Van and Bushes.
Price Does not Include
- Nepal entry visa and your personal travel insurance of any kind
- International airfare
- Monument fees during the sight seeing
- Drinks and main meals while on city like Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Tips and items of personal nature expenses like postage, laundry etc
Trekking equipment and clothing needed for this trek
Clothing for Kathmandu:- Informal clothing is all that is required. Remember to dress in a modest fashion. Light clothing is usually all that will be required for most of the year. During the winter months, December to February, it will be chilly in the early mornings and evenings. A warm fleece or similar jacket will be required. Do bring along a swimming costume as our hotel in Kathmandu has a swimming pool.
The price per person for the Small group Journey is fixed as stated below. There is also the option of private and tailor made journey best suited for you, your family and friends. The discount is subjected to increase with the number of people in your group. Bigger the group better the discount so group bookings are highly encouraged.
Frequently Asked Questions
All your departure is guaranteed to run?
YES, all our trips are guaranteed to run. We never cancel the trip due to not having enough participants; we can arrange the trip for one person as well as a private trip at very minimum additional cost. Please inquire about this during the time of booking.
Do I need to tip my guide and porters? How much would that be?
This is a difficult thing to measure. We have seen everything from USD 20 to USD 1000 per person for guides and porters. Tipping is not required, but a small gesture of thanks to your guides and local porters. The level of the tip should reflect the level of satisfaction from and personal involvement with your guide. However, we recommend you to spend minimum 10% of your total trip cost for tipping entire local staffs, the ratio of tipping guide and porter will be given to you at the pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before starting the trek.
Can I add extra days to my trek or trip?
Yes, there are a plenty of options and choices to extend your holiday before or after your main trip. Please inbox us [email protected] for further information.
Is Nepal Travel Expedition staff insured?
Our Company insures all our trekking staff members, including guides, cooks, Sherpa and porters. Please visit our company information page.
What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation notice is required, minimum of 20 days prior to trip departure. If the reason is valid the Trip shall then be termed as cancelled and the cancellation charge of 30% of the trip amount would be deducted from the advance paid.
If you do not cancel your trip prior to 20 days due to whatsoever reasons, you must be aware that the trip you’ve already bought is completely non-refundable as per our terms and conditions. If you cancel the trip and need to submit a claim to your insurance company, we can help with the supporting documentation such as a receipt of advance monies paid. If your trip is cut short due to weather/illness/personal reasons, there is no refund for accommodations unused.
Is it possible to reserve a trip now pay deposit later or do I have to pay deposit at booking reservation?
The trip will be confirmed only when we receive the completed final booking form and 20% deposit payment. You can pay the rest of the balance when you arrive in Kathmandu by USD Cash, Credit cards (Master, Visa and American Express) any card payment requires 4% bank fee while doing the transaction, which is taken by bank itself.
Do we book own international flights to and from Nepal?
Yes, you need to book your own International flights. We are a local agent and it would cost you significantly higher to book through us.
What mode of transportation do you use?
Depending on the nature of the travel, the transportation to and from the destination varies from domestic flights to vehicule transportation to even horse rides on mules and yaks and porter. We provide you only those options, which enhance your local experience while allowing you to travel comfortably and efficiently. We use private tourist vehicles for sightseeing, city tours and pickups. Depending on the group size we use cars, minibus, big bushes, vans or alternatively 4WD SUVs, more traveling along the narrow and bumpy roads of Nepal. All the vehicles are usually air-conditioned unless we are traveling in cooler areas. For domestic flights that need to used some remore destination from Kathmandu-Lukla, Kathmandu-pokhara-Jomsom, Kathmandu - Tumling tar, Kathmandu - Teiplajung, Kathmandu- Nepaljung-Jupal, Kathmandu- Nepaljung- Simikot, Kathmandu- Nepaljung-Surkhet etc we use Sita Air, Tara Air and Summit Air -popular domestic airlines.
How much additional money do I need per day for the trek?
It depends on your spending habits. Generally, in Kathmandu, you can allocate USD 10 to USD 20 for a lunch and a dinner. USD 15 to USD 20 per person a day will be enough to buy bottles of water, chocolates, pay for the hot shower and a few drinks during the trekking. Please note, higher you go the things would be expensive especially at higher altitude; all the goods are supplied either by helicopter, horse, mules or porters therefore things are more expensive.
What are the opportunity will I have for the shower along the trek?
At the lower altitude in trekking route, the guesthouses provide the facilities of hot shower. And in rest of the places (at higher elevation), warm water in the bucket will be provided for shower. For all above showers, it would cost you extra about USD 3-4 per shower. The higher you go the hot shower would be expensive.
What is the drinking water facilities in the mountain?
Bottled water is easily available at the lodges and teahouses. You can buy bottled water at the cost of USD 2 at lower elevations to USD 4 to higher elevation per liter. More higher, it would be more expensive. If you are planning to drink normal water, purifying water with any sort of purification tablets or drop is a must. One can purchase purification tablets or iodine in Kathmandu.
If I am vegetarian, is that a problem?
No problem at all because mostly, the lodges in the Everest region serve the vegetarian meals. We always recommend our clients to eat vegetarian meals to avoid the food poisoning, eating heavy meals and non- vegetarian meals at the high altitude is not really safe for the stomach.
What short of accommodation can I expect in Kathmandu and in the trekking?
We use standard rooms at three star hotels in Kathmandu with breakfast included. Along the trekking routes, teahouses/lodges generally provide basic clean facilities with a mattress and a quilt or blanket. We can also offer you Ace the Himalaya sleeping bags if needed (to be returned after the trip) but it is a good idea to always have your own sleeping equipment. The lodges in trekking routes usually provide single and double rooms, or occasionally a dormitory. At times when possible, dining will be around a bonfire. In teahouses, food will be prepared in the kitchen, which you should not enter without permission.
What types of extra document do I need?
Please bring a copy of your travel insurance, a copy of your passport and 3 photos (passport size) with you for your trip to Nepal. You would need photos for permits.
Can I obtain visa for Nepal upon on arrival at airport?
YES, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100.
Will somebody come to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival?
Yes, our airport representative will be there to greet you at the airport. S/he will be displaying an Nepal Travel Expedition signboard outside the airport terminal. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel in our tourist vehicle
Note:- Above mention information is just the guide line and a standard template of what we provide. The trip can be customize at your request to accommodate your specific require programmed the timeframe for the trip.
Trip Note:- During the trip you might face different different problems such as weather, local politics , transport or a multitude of other factor that are beyond our control could bring change in the programmed. However every unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially atered, if alternative way is necessary, then the tour leader will take decision that the best alternative option. We try to make understand everything clear that we can to minimize its effect but we can not ensure unseen result of changes or delays.
Why this trip make different ?
Nepal Travel Expedition work closedy with One of the main supporters Charity service in Nepal. And contribute 10% of the tour cost for Ophan Childrens (sherpa Outdoor Foundation) We support then in many different ways.
Donation and Charity !
Nepal Travel Expedition donate 10% of its annual revenue to Sherpa Outdoor Foundation Orphan Children Home Which is Located Lalitpur one can visit while you are in Nepal after or before the trip. We support Childrens for Food, School, Clothes, Medicine also supporting stationary materials to Government School which is located at Lamjung district trying to build liberary for them where they could find different book to read. For this project we are trying collect donation.
Sponsorship and Partnership (volunteering programmed)
One of of the mazor activities of Sherpa outdoor Children home in Lalitpur is fully conducted and collebrate with Nepal Travel Expedition and sister concern organization Nepal wildlife safari. The Volunteering concern programmed delivered by Nepal Travel Expedition and Sherpa Outdoor Foundation aim to mobilize team of exports and interested individuals as an economic measure in providing human capital for education, health, community to share teaching skill various Government school in different part of country and community to delivered humanity skills also in our children home.